Gravity:: Distributed Runtime
- Gravity provides secure computational containment, serialization, persistence, networking, and hardware interfaces to be utilized upwards throughout the ECSA stack.
- The Gravity protocol provides event ordering, scaling, strong security, fail recovery and high availability. It ensures network wide consistency, and enables distributed atomic transactions.
Space:: Organizational Expression
- Space is a grammar for the creation of programmable organizations which can seamlessly combine models of governance and economy. It provides Gravity with an organizational programming environment, utilizing Gravity's implementation of object capabilities.
Space Protocol:: Organizational Interoperability
- The Space Protocol allows the organizational forms of Space to interoperate, regardless of their implementation substrate, establishing fully organizable economic networks.
Economic Space:: Value Expression
- ECSA's offer:: networked value production, distribution and measurement through a new economic abstraction:: The Economic Space.
Economic Space Protocols:: Economic Interoperability
- Protocols and models such as distributed exchange, trading units, synthetic indexing and network derivatives enable the creation of organizational forms with a shared economic grammar.
ECSA Nodes, Projects and Members
ECSA Development Node
- Purpose:: Software development and architecture of the ECSA Stack
- Members:: Jorge Lopez, Theo Willson, James Foley, Fabian Bruder, Pekko Koskinen, Mark Haferkamp, Skye Bougsty-Marshall
- Gravity.js, SpaceGravity.js - James Foley, Jorge Lopez, Fabian Bruder
- Space Protocol - Pekko Koskinen, Jorge Lopez, Skye Bougtsy-Marshall
- Gravity Protocol - Jorge Lopez, Fabian Bruder, James Foley, Theo Wilson
ECSA Accelerator Node
- Purpose:: To launch new economic spaces, create economic relationships, and design economic forms
- Members:: Akseli Virtanen, Pekko Koskinen, Tere Vaden, Harri Homi, Erik Bordeleau, Joel Mason, Tym Archer, Ana Fradique, Jim Uhlmann
- Global Center For Advanced Studies — Erik Bordeleau, Tere Vaden
- CryptoHood — Tere Vaden, Harri Homi, Akseli Virtanen
- Legal framework for issuing organizations — Tere Vaden, Harri Homi, Akseli Virtanen
ECSA Finance Node
- Purpose:: To bridge different value forms/network derivatives. To create new value forms/network derivatives. To make market.
- Members:: Akseli Virtanen, Jorge Lopez, Dick Bryan, Erik Bordeleau, Jonathan Beller, Pekko Koskinnen, Ben Lee, Robert Wosnitzer, Jim Uhlmann
- Bridging new economic space with capital markets:: Akseli Virtanen, Dick Bryan, Jorge Lopez, Jonathan Beller, Fabian Bruder
- Big Put, and the big put derivative:: Akseli Virtanen, Dick Bryan, Jorge Lopez, Jonathan Beller, Pekko Koskinnen, Robert Woznitzer
- Economic Space Formalization:: Jorge Lopez, Akseli Virtanen, Dick Bryan
ECSA Bootstrap/Genesis Node
- Purpose:: To create new Economic Space, and spin off the necessary nodes to accomplish it.
- Representative Members:: Akseli Virtanen, Jorge Lopez, Jonathan Beller, Pekko Koskinen
- ECSA Foundation — Akseli Virtanen, Pekko Koskinen, Fabian Bruder, Jorge Lopez
- ECSA legal — Akseli Virtanen, Fabian Bruder
ECSA Research & Development Node
- Members:: Akseli Virtanen, Fabian Bruder, Mark Haferkamp, Theodore Willson, Jorge Lopez, Ben Lee, James Foley, Skye Bougsty-Marshall